is for those wanting MLS marketing, without the extras of Central Showing Service, or lockbox. You will need experience of, setting the proper price, process of selling, contracts, negotiations, how to handle the option period and handle closing with title company. We are here to help you with any issues, but there would be extras fees for our time. Since there is no lock box, you will need to be able to let agents in to show your property. Your number will be on the MLS for agents to call you. This is not the "norm" in the industry but is how it is done with this listing plan. Agents like to use the showing service. If you do use a lock box we would advise, before you give out your combo code, to make sure they are a licensed agent in Texas. You can do this on the TREC website.
The Showcase Plan is for those wanting MLS marketing, with Central Showing Service, signs, lockbox. We will help you with pricing and discuss a selling strategy. You will need experience of contracts, negotiations, how to handle the option period and handle closing with title company. We are here to help you with any issues on the contract or negations but there would be extra fees for our time. We do offer upgrades for contract review and negotiations.
The Premium Plan:
For those who want the best MLS marketing, with all the features. We help you with pricing, discuss a selling strategy based on your needs and review all contracts. We figure closing cost and offer advice and opinions. We find that when clients really understand the contract, it greatly helps with negotiations.
The Full Service Plan:
During the marketing phase:
* Before you list, we do a market analysis (CMA) and discuss a marketing strategy based on your motivation for selling.
* Discuss anytime during the marketing phase, your showing feedback and evaluate.
When you get a contract:
* We go over the contract page by page, discuss and explain all options in detail.
* Offer advice/opinions and what we would do if it were our home.
* Figure closing cost to see what you would “walk away with” or net proceeds.
* Handle negotiations with buyer’s agent.
During option period and repairs:
* This is right after the contract is signed and the buyer does inspection.
* Discuss options and get back with buyer’s agent what you are willing to do with regards to repairs.
During closing with the title company:
* Review the closing statement to make sure everything is accurate
We provide all necessary contracts, forms, disclosures, and addendums needed to sell or lease your property.
Listing plans offer different number of photos
Listing term depends listing plan.
You may cancel listing at anytime, for any reason, unless your home is under contract.
The MLS does not allow us to cancel, if a property is under contract.
Listing on most real estate company sites!
(in most areas)
web sites disclaimer
* Zip Realty
* Yahoo Homes
* AOL Real Estate
* and many more!
(in most areas)
web sites disclaimer
HAR.com, TexasRealEstate.com, NTREIS, SABOR.com, AustinHomeSearch.com, DFWrealestate.com, MySA.com
& many more
web sites disclaimer
Printable property flyer from realtor.com
Very easy and no set up required. Creates automatically when we list your property on the MLS.
Anytime we make a change on the MLS, it will change automatically on realtor.com and you can print a new multi-page detailed flyer.
Any email or phone leads we get, we give them your contact information.
The potential buyer/Tennant will contact you directly, so you may deal directly with them and NOT pay any commissions.
PUBLIC WEB SITE DISCLAIMER
Available in DFW, Houston, Austin & SA areas
$119 rental fee plus $100 deposit (refunded when sent back)
* Double sided sign
* For sale or lease signs available
* Post not included
* Sign frame can be purchased at Home Depot or Lowes for about $15
* www.SetShowing.com is link set up with your contact info. This is way
better than putting your phone or our number on the sign. People can
contact you directly with any questions on your property.
* Helps you determine a listing price for your property
* Gets rid of any guess work as to what values are in your area.
* List price is the most important part of selling
* Done upon request from client
* Review contract, page by page
* Offer advice an opinions
* Calculate closing cost
* Review done by phone & email
* Negotiation help during contract and repairs.
* We have negotiated 1000's of transactions
* Makes the selling process less stressful for you
2017 © All Rights Reserved. ListingResults.com
Abilene | Addison | Allen | Arlington | Austin | Bedford | Belton | Bexar County | Boerne | Bonham | Bridgeport | Bryan | Burleson | Canton | Carrollton | Carthage | Cleburne | College Station | Colleyville | Collin County | Conroe | Coppell | Corpus Christi | Corsicana | Dallas | Dallas County | Denison | Denton | Denton County | Ellis County | Euless | Farmers Branch | Flower Mound | Fort Hood | Fort Worth | Frisco | FSBO | Ft Worth | Galveston | Garland | Georgetown | Gladewater | Granbury | Grand Prairie | Grapevine | Greenville | Hallsville | HAR.com | Harris | Harris County | Helotes | Henderson | Hood County | Houston | Humble | Hunt county | Huntsville | Hurst | Irving | Johnson County | Judson | Kaufman County | Keller | Kilgore | Laredo | Lewisville | Lindale | Longview | Mansfield | Marshall | McAllen | McKinney | Mesquite | Mineola | New Braunfels | Nueces County | Paris | Parker County | Pasadena | Pearland | Plano | Rockwall | Round Rock | San Antonio | San Marcos | Sherman | Southlake | Spring | Sulpher Springs | Tarrant County | Temple | Terrell | Tyler | University Park | Waco | Waxahachie | Weatherford | White Oak | Whitehouse | Woodlands |